2013 Long Course Season registration for returning swimmers begins March 19, 2013
- First, read through our athlete registration packet and team volunteer policy Aug 2012. If you are new to the team, you should also take a look at the practice group descriptions.
- Please make sure your child has a current YMCA membership by stopping by the YMCA's Membership Services Desk. Membership is required before registering with TOPS, and all TOPS participants must have current YMCA membership throughout the season. The only exceptions are the offered non-member rates for our Tiny TOPS and High School training groups.
- If you are/have a returning swimmer...
Check the move up list to see if your practice group has changed for the upcoming season. You can register on-line (select Browse and then the TOPS link) or on paper using the forms in the athlete registration packet. If you are a first time online user, please contact the front desk at 708-383-5200 to get your login and password.
Any previous escrow balance due will be posted to your Y account.
- If you are new to TOPS...
You should attend a new athlete tryout at the YMCA from 5-7pm on either April 15th or 17th. No registration is required. If you can't attend on either of those dates, contact the team office to schedule another appointment. Depending on space availability in our practice groups you may be offered a spot at the tryout, or will be put on a waiting list.
Once your child has been placed into a practice group, please fill out the Registration Form and Medical Release Form in the registration packet. Be sure to read all included information and sign the necessary waivers and agreements. You may attach a single check or complete credit card information at the bottom of the Registration Form.
If you are registered with USA Swimming on a different team, you may also need to fill out the athlete transfer form.
- Sign-up for swim meets on-line with the YMCA's program registration system (select Browse and then the TOPS link; illustrated instructions).
The practice schedule is posted here.